Starting at $284912 days • 15 meals
Tour HighlightsParis, Seine Dinner Cruise, Normandy, French Riviera, Omaha Beach, Amboise, Winery Tour, TGV Train, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Nice, Monaco
TOUR DESCRIPTIONBask in the rich culture and romance of fascinating France on a tour that explores captivating Paris, picturesque Provence, historic Normandy and the fun-filled French Riviera. Follow the Cézanne Trail in Aix-en-Provence; enjoy a tour of the glittering gem of the Riviera, Monaco; and sip wine during your tour of a well-known winery in Vouvray. Exciting experiences like a high speed train ride through the French countryside and a spectacular dinner cruise on the Seine bring to life the joie de vivre of this fabulous country.
- Visit areas immortalized by the famous artist, Paul Cézanne, considered the founder of modern painting.
- Witness luxury and splendor in the Principality of Monaco, the glittering gem of the Riviera.
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at one of the most well-known wineries in Vouvray.
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner cruise past famous landmarks along the River Seine, which divides the north from the south of Paris into what is known as the right bank and the left bank.
- Experience the benefits of personal audio headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Destination Facts & Stats
France is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
An adaptor (which changes the physical plug) and/or converter (which changes the electric current) are necessary if you plan to use an appliance with voltage different from the standard within the country you are visiting. Please note, if your appliance has dual voltage you may still need an adaptor for the plug. When packing your electronic items for travel, please review the converter electric current level to make sure it is the same or greater than the items you are planning on using. If you plan on utilizing or transporting a sleep apnea machine, please remember to pack an extension cord and adapter plug to ensure proper function.
Elevation on this tour will not exceed 1,000 feet.