Netherlands, Belgium & Paris
Starting at $254911 days • 13 meals
Tour HighlightsAmsterdam, Hortus Botanicus, <I>Diner’s Choice</I> in Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Brewery Tour & Beer Tasting, Paris, Giverny, Seine River Cruise
TOUR DESCRIPTIONExperience the color and glory of spring on this leisurely-paced tour through the Netherlands, Belgium and Paris. Start your horticultural experience with a visit to the Hortus Botanicus, a secret garden and orangery located in the heart of bustling Amsterdam. Float in the canals of Amsterdam. See diamond cutting by artisans in the diamond capital of the world. Enjoy a tour of a family owned brewery, beer tasting and special snack 500 year old building. Travel back to medieval times during and included walking tour in the heart of Bruges. Walk the boulevards of Paris, city of lights. Visit the home of Claude Monet, cruise the Seine River and enjoy a farewell dinner in a quaint and cozy bistro.
- Enjoy an evening canal cruise in Amsterdam.
- Learn the history of beer production in Bruges at a family-owned brewery and enjoy a beer tasting
- Choose from a selection of restaurants on an included Diner’s Choice in Amsterdam.
- Explore Brussels on a locally-guided tour.
- Enjoy a full day in Bruges, including an intimate walking tour with a local resident.
- Step inside Claude Monet's home in Giverny; smell the colorful garden full of flowers.
- Soak up Paris on a Seine River cruise through the heart of the city.
- Dinner in a local Parisian bistro includes traditional food, French wine and lively musical entertainment.
- Walk the pathways of the 300-year-old Hortus Botanicus, one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world and home to 4,000 species of plants.
- Experience the benefits of personal audio headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Destination Facts & Stats
Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris are all 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
An adaptor (which changes the physical plug) and/or converter (which changes the electric current) are necessary if you plan to use an appliance with voltage different from the standard within the country you are visiting. Please note, if your appliance has dual voltage you may still need an adaptor for the plug. When packing your electronic items for travel, please review the converter electric current level to make sure it is the same or greater than the items you are planning on using. If you plan on utilizing or transporting a sleep apnea machine, please remember to pack an extension cord and adapter plug to ensure proper function.
Highest elevation included on tour is 100-300 feet above sea level in the region around the Ardennes Forest, Belgium.