Starting at $22998 - 9 days • 11 - 12 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Mackinac Islandfeaturing The Grand Hotel
This classic Midwestern tour features Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois. Savor two incredible nights amid the luxury of the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Enjoy a horse and buggy tour of Mackinac Island. Explore the wonderful city of Chicago with a local guide. Visit the Bavarian-influenced town, Frankenmuth. Learn to roll pretzels, taste German wines and feast on a hearty Bavarian meal. In Southfield, experience the inspirational Henry Ford Museum and view historic homes and famous American workshops including those from Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and Robert Frost. Dine at the elegant Edsel and Eleanor Ford Estate and enjoy a private tour of their home.
- Spend 2 nights in the vibrant city of Chicago.
- Experience Mackinac Island’s charm and explore historical sites from the comfort of a horse-drawn carriage.
- Learn about Bavarian pretzel making and wine tasting in the quaint town of Frankenmuth.
- Marvel at the exquisite architecture, breathtaking lakefront grounds and fine arts collection at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford House.
- Chicago, Millennium Park, Mackinac Island, The Grand Hotel, Frankenmuth, Edsel and Eleanor Ford House