Starting at $284910 days • 13 meals
Explorations rewards travelers with new perspectives. These are the personal adventures that today's cultural explorers dream of. (12-28 passengers)Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Explorations Brochure today. It's Free! »
Colors of Provence
Colors of ProvenceA cultural and epicurean journey through the south of France
This delightful cultural and epicurean journey through the south of France features colorful markets, charming villages and landscapes that inspired master artists. Cheese and olive oil tastings, a visit to a famed vineyard, and a scenic cruise past villas and gardens in Nice unveil the magic of Provence and the French Riviera. Enjoy a relaxed three-night stay in a medieval building in the heart of Avignon and soak up the essence of Provence. Explore the ancient Roman origins of this area. A hands-on cooking demonstration reveals the secrets of authentic Provencal cooking.
Explore. Connect. Live
- Experience a cooking demonstration in one of Avignon’s famed restaurants.
- Create your very own perfume when you visit a perfumery in Grasse.
- Follow the fascinating Cézanne Trail in Aix-en-Provence, visiting areas immortalized by the famous artist.
- Enjoy a two night stay in Nice, capital of the Côte d'Azur.
- Visit the village of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and shop for local crafts and specialty foods at their local market.
- Arles, Les Baux-de-Provence, Olive Oil Tasting, St. Rémy-de-Provence, Wine Tasting, Avignon, L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Gordes, Cheese Tasting, French Cooking Class, Aix-en-Provence, Perfume Making, Nice