Reflections of Italy
Starting at $214910 days • 14 meals
Tour HighlightsRome, Colosseum, Assisi, Perugia, Siena, Florence, Chianti Winery, Venice, Murano Island, Lugano, Switzerland, Como
TOUR DESCRIPTIONRevel in the magic of Italy on this 10-day tour that explores the cities of Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice, Assisi, Perugia, and Como. Travel the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside, exploring medieval hill towns and visiting the birthplace of St. Francis, Assisi. Discover the masterpieces of the Renaissance in Florence and see hot glass transformed into exquisite art on Murano Island. Linger in Venice for two nights before ending your journey in the lovely Italian Lake region. Cross the border and explore the Swiss resort town of Lugano.
- Experience the benefits of personal audio headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
- Visit the beautiful resort town of Como in the Italian Lake District.
- Discover Siena’s narrow Gothic streets, magnificent palaces and historic Piazza del Campo.
- A tour of Florence showcases the cultural treasures of the “Cradle of the Italian Renaissance.”
- Enjoy a visit to one of Chianti’s treasured wineries complete with a visit to its medieval castle and a special lunch.
- Spend a day in the breathtaking region of Umbria as you visit two of its most important cities: Assisi and Perugia.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Destination Facts & Stats
Italy is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
An adaptor (which changes the physical plug) and/or converter (which changes the electric current) are necessary if you plan to use an appliance with voltage different from the standard within the country you are visiting. Please note, if your appliance has dual voltage you may still need an adaptor for the plug. When packing your electronic items for travel, please review the converter electric current level to make sure it is the same or greater than the items you are planning on using. If you plan on utilizing or transporting a sleep apnea machine, please remember to pack an extension cord and adapter plug to ensure proper function.
Elevation on this tour will not exceed 2400 feet.