Starting at $260213 days • 26 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Italian Lakes and Greek Islands
Italian Lakes and Greek Islandsfeaturing a 7-night Eastern Mediterranean Cruise
Experience the magic of the sun-drenched Greek islands and the beauty of northern Italy’s historic culture. Begin your journey relaxing in the Italian resort towns on Lago Maggiore and Lake Como. During an exciting 7-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise, enjoy an evening stroll on stunning Mykonos, soak in Santorini’s breathtaking views, and stop at Corfu, the lushest of the Ionian Islands. Enjoy an afternoon in Katakolon, famous for the ruins of the Temple of Zeus and the site of the very first Olympic Games. Discover Sirmione, Lake Garda’s most charming town. Revel in Venice’s historic St. Mark’s Square, Grand Canal and Bridge of Sighs.
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery of the Italian lakes region.
- Unpack once for a memorable 7-night Eastern Mediterranean cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade.
- Explore the histories and cultures of two distinctive countries: Italy and Greece.
- Visit the most popular of the Greek islands: Corfu, Santorini and Mykonos.
- Lago Maggiore, Como, Stresa, Greek Islands, Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, Katakolon, Olympia, Venice, Lake Garda