Starting at $384914 days • 33 meals
Explorations rewards travelers with new perspectives. These are the personal adventures that today's cultural explorers dream of. (12-28 passengers)Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Explorations Brochure today. It's Free! »
The Plains of Africa
The Plains of AfricaKenya Wildlife Safari
Like something out of a dream. Explore the pure scenic vistas and magnificent wildlife of Kenya. Discover the thriving culture and experiences that make it one of the most popular African countries to visit. Numerous game drives bring you in search of the “Big 5” on your once-in-a-lifetime safari adventures. Visit the Rothschild Giraffe Sanctuary. Spend two nights at the elegant Mt. Kenya Safari Club. Marvel at thousands of flamingos during your visit to Lake Nakuru. Your stay inside the Masai Mara game reserve features a traditional bush dinner with Masai dance performance and full day game drive. All that is magical about Africa is calling to you.
Explore. Connect. Live
- See a Rothschild giraffe up-close as you feed them from a raised platform.
- Spend two nights at the famous Fairmont Mt. Kenya Safari Club, once William Holden's private retreat.
- Enjoy a traditional dinner in the bush with Masai entertainment.
- Explore the farmhouse of Karen Blixen, author of “Out of Africa.”
- Nairobi, Samburu National Reserve, Fairmont Mt. Kenya Safari Club, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Karen Blixen Home, Mt. Kilimanjaro, 9 Wildlife Safaris