Starting at $259914 days • 22 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Exploring Greece and Its Islands
Exploring Greece and Its Islandsfeaturing Classical Greece, Mykonos & Santorini
Discover the magnificent ruins of ancient Greece in their tranquil Mediterranean settings. This well-paced 14-day journey balances expeditions to Greece's most important Classical age monuments (like the famed Acropolis) with ample time to wander the winding streets, vineyards, boutiques, marketplaces and beaches on Mykonos and Santorini. Enjoy Greek food, wine and entertainment at a taverna in the lively Plaka district in Athens. Learn from local experts on guided tours of Athens, Meteora, Delphi, Olympia, and Corinth - a cache of historic monuments and the famed Acropolis.
- Join a local expert exploring Athens’ famed Acropolis.
- Visit two Byzantine monasteries in Metéora and learn about the devout lifestyle of the monks who live there.
- Explore the grandeur of Olympia, birthplace of the Olympic Games.
- Sample the finest wines in Greece during a winery tour in Santorini.
- Spend four leisurely nights immersed in the island splendor of Mykonos and Santorini.
- Athens, Taverna Dinner Show, The Acropolis, Metéora, Delphi, Olympia, Cooking Class, Greek Dance Class, Mycenae, Epidauros, Mykonos, Santorini