Starting at $17499 days • 19 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Christmas on the Danube
Christmas on the Danubefeaturing a 6-night Danube River Cruise
Begin your holiday season with a relaxing cruise along the scenic Danube River, stopping at traditional Christmas markets in Vienna, Regensburg, Passau, Rothenburg and Nuremberg. Nuremberg is home to one of the oldest and largest Christmas markets in the world, and is famous as a toy making center, known for its fanciful nutcrackers and Lebkuchen (gingerbread). Float through the Wachau Valley dotted with castles and small riverside towns. Discover Würzburg, an ancient Franconian wine town. Delight in the fairytale, baroque architecture in Passau. In Vienna, join a local expert in exploring the historic sights where you’ll indulge in the city’s atmosphere of opulence and elegance.
- Visit and shop in the famous Christmas markets of Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau and Vienna.
- Unpack once for a relaxing 6-night Danube River cruise.
- Explore Würzburg, Germany, known as “the jewel of the Main River,” and the lovely medieval town of Rothenburg.
- Cruise through the Wachau Valley, the most picturesque region of the Danube River.
- Experience an up-close look at the historic cities that sit along the banks of the Danube.
- Experience the benefits of personal audio devices, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
- Würzburg, Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Wachau Valley, Vienna, Hofburg Palace, Vienna Opera House, Christmas Markets