Starting at $234914 days • 18 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Discover Croatiafeaturing Venice, the Dalmatian Coast and Slovenia
Medieval architecture, tranquil lakes, venetian canals and Croatian charm will delight you on this tour featuring Venice, Slovenia and Croatia along the stunning Dalmatian coast. Begin in Venice, Italy - the island city laced with watery canals and steeped in European history. Explore Plitvice National Park, where waterfalls cascade down sheer cliffs connecting 16 pristine lakes. Sip wine in a local winery and connect with the local people during a home-hosted dinner. Explore the white stone buildings, winding alleys, and massive city walls of the ancient harbor town, Dubrovnik. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace and back into Roman times in old town Split. Relax for two nights in the seaside city of Opatija, Croatia’s “Riviera.” Explore Zagreb, Croatia’s vibrant capital city and float on a “pletna” boat on serene Lake Bled.
- Visit three of Europe’s most beautiful countries: Italy, Slovenia and Croatia.
- Enjoy a cruise around the islands of Venice while staying near the city for two nights.
- Spend three nights in Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic.”
- Breathe in the mountain air around the lakeside retreat of Bled.
- Travel out to the island church of St. Mary’s aboard a “pletna” boat.
- Walk the seaside promenade in the Hapsburg resort town of Opatija, Croatia’s “Riviera.”
- Discover the magnificence of the ancient Roman Palace of Diocletian in the center of ancient Split.
- Experience the wonder of 16 cascading lakes at Croatia’s Plitvice National Park.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
- Venice, Opatija, Wine Tasting, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Dubrovnik, Split, Diocletian's Palace, Zagreb, Bled, Pletna Boat Ride