Starting at $247411 days • 26 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Russian River Cruise
Russian River Cruise
Experience the splendor of the czars, vibrant Slavic culture and the expansive beauty of rural Russia on this 11-day cruise from Russia’s capital, Moscow to Peter the Great’s glittering city, St. Petersburg. Visit Red Square and St. Basil’s Cathedral‘s kaleidoscopic towers. Step inside the Kremlin and discover its imperial treasures. See the regal architecture of the residences and administrative structures of the “Golden Ring.” Cruise through picturesque Lake Onega and along the mighty Volga River. Follow an expert guide to discover the incredible treasures of the immense Hermitage Museum as you explore St. Petersburg, one of the loveliest cities in Europe. Enjoy immersion in the local culture on board your ship with included handicraft workshops, musical performances, historical lectures, cooking demonstrations, and a vodka class and tasting.
- Enjoy a guided tour through the world-famous Hermitage Museum, the crown jewel of St. Petersburg, located in the Winter Palace.
- Visit the magnificent baroque-style Catherine Palace, former home of Catherine the Great.
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking demonstration.
- Explore the Kremlin and view the priceless collection of Imperial treasures in the Armory Museum.
- Immerse yourself in cultural events such as a Piroshki tea party, vodka tasting and Shashlik barbecue.
- Moscow sightseeing includes the world-famous Red Square with its spectacular view of the rainbow-colored St. Basil’s cathedral.
- Cruise between Moscow and St. Petersburg, discovering the unknown Russia.
- Moscow, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Kremlin, Piroshki Tea Party, Volga River, Blyni & Caviar, Traditional Culinary Demonstration, Kizhi Island, Vodka Tasting, St. Petersburg, Hermitage Museum, Catherine Palace