Starting at $284912 days • 15 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
France Magnifiquefeaturing a Wine Tasting and Train Journey
Bask in the rich culture and romance of fascinating France on a tour that explores captivating Paris, picturesque Provence, historic Normandy and the fun-filled French Riviera. Follow the Cézanne Trail in Aix-en-Provence; enjoy a tour of the glittering gem of the Riviera, Monaco; and sip wine during your tour of a well-known winery in Vouvray. Exciting experiences like a high speed train ride through the French countryside and a spectacular dinner cruise on the Seine bring to life the joie de vivre of this fabulous country.
- Visit areas immortalized by the famous artist, Paul Cézanne, considered the founder of modern painting.
- Witness luxury and splendor in the Principality of Monaco, the glittering gem of the Riviera.
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at one of the most well-known wineries in Vouvray.
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner cruise past famous landmarks along the River Seine, which divides the north from the south of Paris into what is known as the right bank and the left bank.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper Headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
- Paris, Seine Dinner Cruise, Normandy, French Riviera, Omaha Beach, Amboise, Winery Tour, TGV Train, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Nice, Monaco