Starting at $199911 days • 22 meals
Explorations rewards travelers with new perspectives. These are the personal adventures that today's cultural explorers dream of. (12-28 passengers)Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Explorations Brochure today. It's Free! »
Costa Rica: A World of Nature
Costa Rica: A World of Naturefeaturing Tortuguero National Park, Sarapiqui Rain Forest & Manuel Antonio National Park
Spend 11 days immersed in this vibrant, living Eden on the Central American isthmus. Visit the Green Turtle Research Station. Settle in for two nights in Tortuguero National Park which protects 13 of Costa Rica’s endangered species. Behold the spectacle of Arenal Volcano on the Hanging Bridges tour. Visit plantations growing pineapples, cacao, and coffee. Explore the white sandy beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. Enjoy an exhilarating Sarapiqui River rafting adventure.
Explore. Connect. Live
- Enjoy a two night stay in Tortuguero National Park surrounded by the tropical forest and wildlife.
- Choose a horseback ride to Arenal Volcano, a Hot Springs visit or a canopy zip line adventure high above the Arenal Volcano Rain Forest.
- Spend three nights in Arenal with breathtaking views of the lava producing volcano.
- Explore the pristine beauty and wildlife of famous Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Tortuguero National Park, Sarapiqui Rain Forest, Pineapple Plantation, Bat Presentation, Chocolate-Making Demonstration, Cooking Demonstration, River Rafting, Farm Tour, Cheese-Making Demonstration, Arenal Volcano, Manuel Antonio National Park, Coffee Plantation