Sorry, we do not currently have any dates available
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Holiday shopping has never been this fun! Settle into a centrally located Innsbruck hotel for six nights. Relax as the snow-capped Alpine and Tyrolean scenery passes by as you travel to enchanting, traditional Christmas markets throughout this stunning region. Enjoy dinner at centuries-old restaurants in Salzburg and Innsbruck. Shop for woodcarvings in Oberammergau and stop to photograph King Ludwig II’s magnificent Neuschwanstein castle perched on the side of a dramatic gorge. Return home rejuvenated from a relaxing city stay in Central Europe, bearing memories and a suitcase full of Alpine holiday treasures.
- Explore traditional European Christmas markets throughout the Alpine region.
- Six nights in one centrally located hotel in Innsbruck allows you easy access and plenty of time to shop and explore.
- Explore Oberammergau, home to the original Passion Play.
- Explore picturesque Salzburg on a leisurely walking tour.
- Innsbruck, Golden Roof, Munich, Oberammergau, Salzburg, Christmas Markets