Starting at $21999 days • 11 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Crossroads of Sicily
Crossroads of Sicilyfeaturing Palermo, Siracusa and Taormina
Sicily is a fascinating mosaic of diverse cultures that reveals its rich and varied history. Explore this beautiful Mediterranean island on this 10-day tour and discover the influences left by ancient Greeks and Romans, Arabs and Normans. Explore the ancient Greek city, Agrigento, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and its famed Valley of the Temples. Reflect on the grandeur of ancient Greece during an included excursion to the historical sites in Siracusa, whose archaeological treasures rival those in Athens. Meet a countess in her beautiful palace and visit a family-operated farm to learn about ricotta cheese. Explore Taormina, the jewel of Sicily, perched above the Ionian Sea.
- Spend 4 nights in both of Sicily’s most vibrant cities, Palermo and Catania, and explore the island’s most impressive sights.
- Visit a working farm in the mountains near Palermo to learn about some of the island’s main products.
- Spend a day exploring the jewel of Sicily, the historic hilltop town of Taormina.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper Headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
- Regional wines included with every lunch and dinner.
- Palermo, Monreale, Cefalù, Farm Visit, Agrigento, Catania, Siracusa, Taormina