Starting at $18499 days • 15 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Discover Panama:The Land Between the Seas
Explore the colors and natural beauty of Panama – a land between the seas. Ride the historic Panama Canal Railway from the Atlantic to the Pacific and stay at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort. Travel via dugout canoe to meet the indigenous Emberá people. Explore bustling local markets. Savor Panamanian dishes at an exclusive culinary demonstration. Enjoy a private salsa lesson. Visit the Smithsonian Galeta Marine Laboratory and the Miraflores Locks Visitor Center. Choose a morning Gatun Lake Expedition Cruise or ride the Aerial Tram for canopy level views of the rainforest. Relax at the Intercontinental Playa Bonita beach resort. Complete the Panama experience with a partial transit through the Panama Canal that reveals the ambitious expansion project.
- Ride the historic Panama Canal Railway from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
- Traverse the Panama Canal through two locks aboard the Pacific Queen and learn about this engineering marvel.
- Travel by dugout canoe to an Emberá village and learn about their traditional indigenous culture.
- Learn to prepare unique Panamanian dishes at an exclusive culinary demonstration.
- Enjoy four relaxing nights in a deluxe river view room – complete with balcony and hammock – at Gamboa Rainforest Resort.
- Panama City, Culinary Demonstration, Miraflores Locks, Smithsonian Galeta Marine Laboratory, Panama Canal Railway, Gamboa, Pacific Queen Panama Canal Cruise, Emberá Indigenous Village, Gatun Lake Expedition Cruise or Aerial Tram, Playa Bonita, Salsa Dance Lesson