Starting at $244910 days • 12 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Treasures of Tuscany & Provence
Treasures of Tuscany & Provencefeaturing Monaco
The charms of Provence, the excitement of Monaco and the rich history and rolling hills and vineyards of Tuscany await on this ten day tour. Walking tours of Avignon and Arles reveal Provence’s rich history and culture. See the region that inspired Van Gough and Cezanne. Experience the Riviera’s glamour and charm during a two night stay in Monaco, playground of the rich and famous. Visit Florence’s famed Academy Gallery to stand in the shadow of Michelangelo’s Statue of David. Explore the remote fishing villages of Italy’s famed Cinque Terre region and visit one of Chianti’s treasured wineries along the Chiantigiana trail. Walk in the footsteps of artists and ancient Romans, and learn the secrets of perfume making and the crafting of gold.
- Follow the fascinating Cézanne Trail in Aix-en-Provence, visiting areas immortalized by the famous artist.
- Spend three leisurely nights in Provence and three nights in Tuscany to explore the area’s most beautiful sights.
- Enjoy a two night stay in Monaco, along the Côte d'Azur.
- Visit the town of Siena and travel the Chiantigiana Road through Tuscany’s picturesque countryside.
- Avignon, Arles, Pont du Gard, Aix-en-Provence, Eze Perfumery, Monaco, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, Winery, Chiantigiana Road