Flavors of Thailand
Starting at $154914 days • 24 meals
Tour HighlightsReclining Buddha, Grand Palace, Jim Thompson House, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Klong Tour, Bridge Over the River Kwai, Death Railway, Doi Tung Development Project, Golden Triangle, Hall of Opium, Khantoke Dinner and Show, Hill Tribes, Night Market, Maesa Elephant Camp, Alms Giving
TOUR DESCRIPTIONExperience another way of life as you savor the many flavors of Thailand. Wake before dawn to visit a local market and participate in the offering of alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks. Board a long-tail boat to explore Bangkok’s network of canals and stop at the iconic Temple of the Dawn. Travel through the jungle to Maesa Elephant Camp. Visit the amazing Mae Klong Market and the Hall of Opium, an interactive museum. Enjoy a Khantoke dinner and show that highlights hill tribe culture. Visit The Golden Buddha, one of the world’s largest solid gold statues and Wat Po, temple of The Reclining Buddha.
- Board a long-tail boat and explore Bangkok’s network of canals called klongs.
- Enjoy magnificent views over the Golden Triangle, where the borders of Thailand, Laos and Burma converge.
- Enjoy a traditional Khantoke dinner and show.
- Explore the remote villages of the Akha and Lisu hill tribes.
- Travel through the lush jungle to Maesa Elephant Camp to watch elephants at work and at play.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.