Sorry, we do not currently have any dates available
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Dutch & Belgian Delights
Dutch & Belgian Delightsfeaturing historic Bruges and Amsterdam
Discover the cultural delights of Europe’s famed Benelux region. Experience the beauty of old Europe with an intimate walk through the medieval town of Bruges. Discover one of the oldest horticultural gardens in the world at Amsterdam’s famous Hortus Botanicus. Cruise the castle and vineyard lined Moselle River. Visit the historic Waterloo battlefield, site of Napoleon’s final defeat. Enjoy a candlelight cruise on one of the famous Amsterdam canals and a walk through the red light district. Explore Brussels on a locally guided tour.
- Relax in the riverside city of Ghent, a medieval delight.
- An intimate walk through Bruges with a local resident introduces you to this ancient city.
- Explore Brussels on a locally guided tour.
- Napoleon’s last stand comes alive with a visit to the Waterloo battlefields.
- Float down the gorgeous Moselle River, lined with castles and vineyards.
- Tour Bastogne’s Battle of the Bulge Museum.
- Visit the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, one of Europe’s smallest states.
- Walk through the Hortus Botanicus, one of Amsterdam’s oldest gardens.
- Enjoy a candlelight canal cruise in Amsterdam.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
- Ghent, Bruges, Brussels, Waterloo, Spa, Trier, Moselle River Cruise, Bastogne, Luxembourg, Maastricht, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Hortus Botanicus, Candlelight Canal Cruise