Starting at $204910 days • 12 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Imperial Citiesfeaturing Prague, Vienna & Budapest
Bask in splendor and romance with 3-night stays in each of Europe’s Imperial Cities – Prague, Vienna and Budapest. In Prague, walk the Golden Lane, a delightful neighborhood of tiny, medieval houses, and indulge in your choice of local restaurants during a Dine Around Dinner. Delight in the baroque marvels of Vienna’s Schoenbrunn Palace, the summer retreat of the Habsburg dynasty for more than 200 years. Visit a 14th century Hungarian castle where knights recreate the days of chivalry. Soak up the culture of the region with included guided city excursions and through your own explorations during days at leisure. Cruise the Danube River past the beautiful scenery of the Wachau Valley to the famous Abbey at Melk.
- Cruise the Danube River to the medieval town of Durnstein for a visit to Melk Abbey.
- Visit St. Vitus Cathedral as well as the lovely statue-lined Charles Bridge during a magnificent tour of the "Golden City" of Prague.
- Marvel at the amazing Schoenbrunn Palace and the gothic St. Stephen's Cathedral during your visit to the Austrian capital of Vienna.
- Explore Budapest, the "Queen of the Danube," on a locally-guided excursion.
- View the stunning Danube Bend on a day trip to Szentendre.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
- Prague, Hradcany Castle, Vienna, Schoenbrunn Palace, Grinzing Evening, Danube River Cruise, Budapest, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, Szentendre, Renaissance Dinner