Starting at $219910 days • 13 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Canada's Atlantic Coast
Canada's Atlantic CoastFeaturing the Cabot Trail
The Atlantic Coast of Canada has rugged beaches, picturesque fishing villages, and rich maritime history. In Halifax, visit beautiful Peggy’s Cove followed by a scenic tour of the charming waterfront. Learn about traditional organic soap-making at the Olivier Soapery. See the four-story high flowerpot-shaped Hopewell Rocks. In Prince Edward Island, visit the Anne of Green Gables Museum. Learn about the PEI potato industry from a local farmer. Visit a “fishing Shanty” for a traditional lobster dinner. Learn about the many inventions of Alexander Graham Bell at his Museum. Travel along the breathtaking Cabot Trail.
- Visit the amazing four story high flowerpot-shaped rocks known as Hopewell Rocks.
- On PEI, Rustico's celebrated wharf is dotted with fishing boats and lobster traps.
- Discover the amazing accomplishments of Alexander Graham Bell during a visit to his museum in Nova Scotia.
- Enjoy a day exploring the Cabot Trail.
- Halifax, Peggy's Cove, Hopewell Rocks, Prince Edward Island, Cavendish National Park, Cape Breton Island, Cabot Trail