Starting at $22999 days • 10 meals
Explorations rewards travelers with new perspectives. These are the personal adventures that today's cultural explorers dream of. (12-28 passengers)Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Explorations Brochure today. It's Free! »
An island of dramatic contrasts, Iceland is a landscape forged by fire and ice. Steaming lava fields and hot pools reflect its volcanic nature, while massive glaciers continue to sculpt the mountains and valleys, leaving thundering waterfalls and plunging fjords. Travel the “Golden Circle” where many natural scenic wonders are located. Enjoy an overnight stay in a local fishing village to enjoy a puffin cruise. Create your own adventure with your choice of exciting activities – go deep sea fishing, explore on horseback, soak in mineral rich natural baths or take a lava cave hike – it's your exploration! Discover the spectacular landscapes and proud people of this small island nation during this fascinating journey.
Explore. Connect. Live
- Gain a local’s perspective as you explore Reykjavik by bicycle.
- Journey to the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall – one of the world’s most incredible cascades.
- Meet a family with a rich history in “shark farming” and try an Icelandic delicacy, cured “hakare.”
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon, a natural geothermal pool set in a large, dramatic lava field.
- Travel to the “Golden Circle” which encompasses many of Iceland’s most renowned natural wonders.
- Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Snaefellsnes Peninsula, Puffin Cruise*, Blue Lagoon