Starting at $21498 - 9 days • 11 - 12 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
The Best of Eastern Canada
The Best of Eastern Canadafeaturing Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, Niagara Falls & Toronto
From the European-styled, old world elegance of Quebec City to the thundering magnificence of Niagara Falls, you’ll love every moment of this 9-day tour of eastern Canada. Enjoy two-night stays in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and Toronto and city tours of each of them. Have breakfast at a local sugar shack and learn about maple syrup making before boarding the Maid of the Mist cruise to experience Niagara Falls up close. Watch the busy St-Lawrence River from high a top Montreal’s Mount Royal and experience the energy of multicultural Toronto. Walk the cobble stone streets of old Quebec and see the majestic parliament buildings in Ottawa. Experience the best regional cuisine during a progressive dinner and a dine around with your choice of restaurant locations for the evening. From picturesque countryside to glistening skyscrapers a truly unforgettable cultural and historical experience awaits you in the heart of eastern Canada.
- Soak in the scenery as you travel from Ottawa to Toronto aboard VIA Rail!
- Witness the incredible power of Mother Nature at breathtaking Niagara Falls.
- Enjoy an epicurean tour in Quebec City and sample first-hand three local restaurants!
- Enjoy a choice of dinner options one evening in Ottawa.
- Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, VIA Rail, Toronto, Niagara Falls