Starting at $304915 days • 22 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Exploring Britain & Ireland
Exploring Britain & Irelandfeaturing England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales
From the fashionable streets of London to the magical Blarney Stone, this great adventure takes you over rolling farmland and across the Irish Sea, through England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Marvel at the mystery of Stonehenge. Celebrate Irish humor, music and dance in Dublin. Visit William Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. Visit the English Lake District, Ireland’s Ring of Kerry and the valleys and mountains of North Wales. Tour the regal city of Edinburgh.
- Ponder the mysteries of mankind at the famous monument of Stonehenge.
- Overnight in the capital cities of London, Cardiff, Dublin and Edinburgh.
- Visit historic Blarney Castle where you can kiss the famous Blarney Stone.
- See majestic Caernarfon Castle, where the future King of England was crowned Prince of Wales.
- Join in the festivities as a guest at a traditional Irish House Party.
- London, Stonehenge, Bath, Cardiff, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Farm Visit, Dublin, Wales, Lake District, Edinburgh, York, Stratford-upon-Avon