Starting at $294913 days • 18 meals
Tour HighlightsRome, Colosseum, Ruins of Pompeii, Sorrento Coast, Isle of Capri, Florence, Statue of David, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Tuscan Winery, Venice, Murano Island, Verona, Stresa, Locarno, Switzerland
TOUR DESCRIPTIONThis 13-day vacation has everything you've always wanted in a trip to Italy. Enjoy multiple night stays in Rome, Florence, Venice, the Sorrento coast and Stresa in the Lakes District. Discover the treasures of Classical and Christian Rome. Walk in the footsteps of the ancient Romans in Pompeii. See the gems of the Renaissance in Florence's Academy Gallery, including Michelangelo's David. Visit Lugano, Switzerland, and cruise to Isola dei Pescatori, one of the scenic Borromean Islands.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper Headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour.
- A guided walking tour of Venice illustrates how this city gained its wealth and power.
- Enjoy the magic of the Italian lakes in the captivating resort of Stresa.
- Make a special stop at a winery in the heart of Tuscany to sample local wines and specialties during an included lunch.
- Sail to the enchanting Isle of Capri and explore this island paradise.
- Visit the Academy Museum in Florence to see Michelangelo's magnificent sculpture of David.
- Enjoy regional Italian wines with every included dinner.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Destination Facts & Stats
Italy is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
An adaptor (which changes the physical plug) and/or converter (which changes the electric current) are necessary if you plan to use an appliance with voltage different from the standard within the country you are visiting. Please note, if your appliance has dual voltage you may still need an adaptor for the plug. When packing your electronic items for travel, please review the converter electric current level to make sure it is the same or greater than the items you are planning on using. If you plan on utilizing or transporting a sleep apnea machine, please remember to pack an extension cord and adapter plug to ensure proper function.
Elevation on this tour will not exceed 900 feet.