Starting at $214912 days • 15 meals
Tour HighlightsVenice, Opatija, Wine Tasting, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Dubrovnik, Split, Diocletian's Palace, Zagreb, Bled, Pletna Boat Ride
TOUR DESCRIPTIONMedieval architecture, tranquil lakes, venetian canals and Croatian charm will delight you on this tour featuring Venice, Slovenia and Croatia along the stunning Dalmatian coast. Begin in Venice, Italy - the island city laced with watery canals and steeped in European history. Explore Plitvice National Park, where waterfalls cascade down sheer cliffs connecting 16 pristine lakes. Sip wine in a local winery and connect with the local people during a home-hosted dinner. Explore the white stone buildings, winding alleys, and massive city walls of the ancient harbor town, Dubrovnik. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace and back into Roman times in old town Split. Relax for two nights in the seaside city of Opatija, Croatia’s “Riviera.” Explore Zagreb, Croatia’s vibrant capital city and float on a “pletna” boat on serene Lake Bled.
- Visit three of Europe’s most beautiful countries: Italy, Slovenia and Croatia.
- Enjoy a cruise around the islands of Venice while staying near the city for two nights.
- Spend three nights in Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic.”
- Breathe in the mountain air around the lakeside retreat of Bled.
- Travel out to the island church of St. Mary’s aboard a “pletna” boat.
- Walk the seaside promenade in the Hapsburg resort town of Opatija, Croatia’s “Riviera.”
- Discover the magnificence of the ancient Roman Palace of Diocletian in the center of ancient Split.
- Experience the wonder of 16 cascading lakes at Croatia’s Plitvice National Park.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Destination Facts & Stats
All countries on this tour are 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
An adaptor (which changes the physical plug) and/or converter (which changes the electric current) are necessary if you plan to use an appliance with voltage different from the standard within the country you are visiting. Please note, if your appliance has dual voltage you may still need an adaptor for the plug. When packing your electronic items for travel, please review the converter electric current level to make sure it is the same or greater than the items you are planning on using. If you plan on utilizing or transporting a sleep apnea machine, please remember to pack an extension cord and adapter plug to ensure proper function.