Ireland's Coastal Treasures
Starting at $17998 days • 10 meals
Tour HighlightsDublin, National Stud, Old Midleton Distillery, Kinsale, Cobh Heritage Centre, Bunratty Folk Park, Farm Visit, Galway, Kylemore Abbey, Killary Harbour Cruise, Clonmacnoise, Athlone, Irish Night
TOUR DESCRIPTIONThis comprehensive tour introduces you to another side of the Emerald Isle. Visit rollicking Dublin, historical Limerick, charming Kinsale, and Galway, “the City of Tribes.” Tour the Old Midleton Distillery and learn how Irish whiskey is made. Discover Ireland’s ‘wild west’ region of Connemara. Cruise Killary Harbour, the only natural fjord in Ireland. Visit the Irish National Stud to see majestic thoroughbreds. Learn about daily life with a visit to an Irish farm. Step aboard the Jeanie Johnston, a recreated “famine ship.” Travel to Kylemore Abbey, home to Ireland’s oldest community of Benedictine nuns. Explore Ireland’s history at the ancient monastic site of Clonmacnoise and at the Cobh Heritage Centre. Toast it all with a drink in Europe’s official ‘oldest pub!’
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at the Old Midleton Whiskey Distillery.
- Spend two nights in the charming waterside village of Kinsale, renowned as Ireland’s “gourmet capital.”
- Meet an Irish family during a visit to a working Irish farm. Sample homemade tea and scones while they explain their everyday life.
- Behold the spectacular beauty of the Connemara region.
- Take a cruise on Killary Harbour, Ireland’s only natural fjord.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.