Three Kingdoms of Indochina:
Starting at $329919 days • 40 meals
Tour HighlightsReunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Mekong Delta, Hoi An Ancient Town, Imperial Citadel, Hanoi Hilton, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Water Puppet Theater, Halong Bay, Elephant Village, Baci Ceremony, Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple, Tonle Sap
TOUR DESCRIPTIONDelve into an ancient and mysterious world. Begin in Vietnam and explore its complex relationship with the west. From there, a colorful mosaic unfolds. Learn unique culinary secrets in the ancient town of Hoi An. Cruise overnight aboard a luxury junk boat on Halong Bay. Venture into the lush jungle to an elephant village. Immerse yourself in a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony. Find inspiration at Cambodia’s Angkor Wat temple. Come to know this region through experiences like the offering of alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks and a journey on the Mekong River. From contemplating the Fall of Saigon to exploring a once forgotten temple deep in the jungle, each day paints a new picture of the rich cultures of Indochina.
Explore. Connect. Live
- Interact with vendors in a local market and enjoy a cooking class where you will learn to prepare five traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- Take a sampan ride and visit a floating village on Halong Bay.
- Visit an elephant village where you may opt to take an elephant ride.
- Attend a traditional Baci ceremony, a “calling of the soul” reserved for special events.
- Wake at dawn and offer alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks in Luang Prabang.
- You may experience the golden light of Angkor Wat at sunset.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.