Starting at $204910 days • 12 meals
Tour HighlightsPrague, Hradcany Castle, Vienna, Schoenbrunn Palace, Grinzing Evening, Danube River Cruise, Budapest, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion, Szentendre, Renaissance Dinner
TOUR DESCRIPTIONBask in splendor and romance with 3-night stays in each of Europe’s Imperial Cities – Prague, Vienna and Budapest. In Prague, walk the Golden Lane, a delightful neighborhood of tiny, medieval houses, and indulge in your choice of local restaurants during a Dine Around Dinner. Delight in the baroque marvels of Vienna’s Schoenbrunn Palace, the summer retreat of the Habsburg dynasty for more than 200 years. Visit a 14th century Hungarian castle where knights recreate the days of chivalry. Soak up the culture of the region with included guided city excursions and through your own explorations during days at leisure. Cruise the Danube River past the beautiful scenery of the Wachau Valley to the famous Abbey at Melk.
- Cruise the Danube River to the medieval town of Durnstein for a visit to Melk Abbey.
- Visit St. Vitus Cathedral as well as the lovely statue-lined Charles Bridge during a magnificent tour of the "Golden City" of Prague.
- Marvel at the amazing Schoenbrunn Palace and the gothic St. Stephen's Cathedral during your visit to the Austrian capital of Vienna.
- Explore Budapest, the "Queen of the Danube," on a locally-guided excursion.
- View the stunning Danube Bend on a day trip to Szentendre.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
Select a Date
Passport & visa information
Certain countries require a minimum of 6 months passport validity. You are strongly urged to contact the appropriate consulate for details. Visit www.travel.state.gov for the U.S. State Department for the latest details about passports and visa requirements.
IMPORTANT: We recommend that our clients traveling abroad take a photocopy of their passport and applicable visas. It should be packed separately from your actual passport and visa. We also recommend leaving a copy at home with your emergency contact.
Destination Facts & Stats
All countries on this tour are 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
An adaptor (which changes the physical plug) and/or converter (which changes the electric current) are necessary if you plan to use an appliance with voltage different from the standard within the country you are visiting. Please note, if your appliance has dual voltage you may still need an adaptor for the plug. When packing your electronic items for travel, please review the converter electric current level to make sure it is the same or greater than the items you are planning on using. If you plan on utilizing or transporting a sleep apnea machine, please remember to pack an extension cord and adapter plug to ensure proper function.
590 - 1312 feet above sea level (Prague).