Starting at $209911 days • 15 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Experience Spain’s colorful pageant of art, history and culture. Set against a backdrop that spans sunny Mediterranean shores and grand mountain ranges, this stunning destination is dotted with white pueblos and groves of oranges and olives. Explore the priceless treasures of the Royal Palace, Europe’s second largest palace. Visit the exotic and expansive Alhambra palace, resplendent with Moorish regal flair. See the Cathedral of Seville, the third largest in the world. Enjoy lunch with a flamenco dancer and feel the passion of this famous dance while you enjoy reserved seating at a performance. Explore Valencia, Barcelona, Granada, Cordoba and Toledo. Become part of an authentic “paella experience,” and learn how this rice dish is made and where it originated. Marvel at Valencia’s “City of Arts & Sciences.” See how precious Lladro figurines are made by hand. View Antonio Gaudi’s architectural masterpieces. Spain beckons.
- Tour Toledo, the former capital of the Spanish Empire.
- Enjoy reserved seating at a flamenco performance in Seville.
- Visit 10 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Enjoy two nights in captivating Madrid, Seville, Valencia, and Barcelona.
- Visit the monumental Royal Palace, official residence of the royal family.
- Regional wine is included with every dinner.
- Madrid, Royal Palace, Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, Flamenco Show, Granada, Alhambra, Valencia, Lladro-City of Porcelain, City of Arts & Sciences, Museum of Las Fallas, Barcelona