Starting at $329919 days • 40 meals
Explorations rewards travelers with new perspectives. These are the personal adventures that today's cultural explorers dream of. (12-28 passengers)Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Explorations Brochure today. It's Free! »
Three Kingdoms of Indochina:
Three Kingdoms of Indochina:Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Delve into an ancient and mysterious world. Begin in Vietnam and explore its complex relationship with the west. From there, a colorful mosaic unfolds. Learn unique culinary secrets in the ancient town of Hoi An. Cruise overnight aboard a luxury junk boat on Halong Bay. Venture into the lush jungle to an elephant village. Immerse yourself in a traditional Laotian Baci ceremony. Find inspiration at Cambodia’s Angkor Wat temple. Come to know this region through experiences like the offering of alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks and a journey on the Mekong River. From contemplating the Fall of Saigon to exploring a once forgotten temple deep in the jungle, each day paints a new picture of the rich cultures of Indochina.
Explore. Connect. Live
- Interact with vendors in a local market and enjoy a cooking class where you will learn to prepare five traditional Vietnamese dishes.
- Take a sampan ride and visit a floating village on Halong Bay.
- Visit an elephant village where you may opt to take an elephant ride.
- Attend a traditional Baci ceremony, a “calling of the soul” reserved for special events.
- Wake at dawn and offer alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks in Luang Prabang.
- You may experience the golden light of Angkor Wat at sunset.
- Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Mekong Delta, Hoi An Ancient Town, Imperial Citadel, Hanoi Hilton, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Water Puppet Theater, Halong Bay, Elephant Village, Baci Ceremony, Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple, Tonle Sap