Starting at $164910 - 11 days • 15 - 16 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Sunny PortugalEstoril Coast & Algarve
Explore sunny Portugal, with its miles of dramatic shoreline and legacy of global discovery. Enjoy a three night stay in the beautiful resort town, Cascais. Savor time to meander its narrow cobblestone streets, oceanfront promenade and quaint bay area. In Evora, step inside a medieval walled city with Roman ruins. Travel to Portugal's scenic “Silver Coast,” dotted with charming villages and castles. Enjoy a sense of country life with an overnight stay in the heart of Alentejo’s farms and vineyards. Find a wealth of Portuguese hand-made crafts like the famed azulejo hand painted tiles and unique items made of cork. Indulge in Portugal’s fresh cuisine and wine during an interactive cooking class and be swept away by Fado tunes. Explore Algarve’s soft sandy beaches and classic fishing villages.
- Discover the narrow cobblestone streets, old palatial villas, and mild climate with a 3-night stay on "The Portuguese Riviera."
- Experience an entertaining evening featuring Portuguese cuisine, local wine, folkloric dances and the moving sounds of Fado.
- Enjoy time on Portugal's beautiful "Silver Coast," dotted with charming villages, magical castles and miles of pastoral scenery.
- Enjoy a true sense of country life with an overnight stay in the heart of Alentejo’s vineyards and farmland.
- Spend three nights in the Algarve, the sunny coast that has been attracting travelers since the Phoenicians.
- Savor regional wine with every dinner.
- Cascais, Lisbon, Jeronimo's Monastery, Sintra, Obidos, Fatima, Folkloric Fado Dinner Show, Evora, Monsaraz, Alentejo Countryside Stay, Algarve, Lagos, Sagres, Cork Museum, Cooking Demonstration, Azeitao, Winery Tour, 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites