Starting at $184910 days • 14 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
From its rugged sea-sprayed islands to its stately castles drenched in history, Scotland’s treasures are diverse and compelling. Explore the regal city of Edinburgh. Learn the secrets of making Scotch whisky during a tour and tasting at a typical distillery. Try to spot “Nessie” from the shores of Loch Ness. Marvel at the magnificent landscape of the Highlands and Islands. See the remarkable Ring of Brodgar, reported to be older than Stonehenge. Stop in St. Andrews, home of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club. Discover the ancient, Neolithic village uncovered at Skara Brae, and dating back to 3200 B.C.E. Take a cruise on famed Loch Lomond.
- Experience the Orkney Islands during a full-day guided excursion.
- See magnificent Edinburgh Castle, a stone fortress perched high above the city.
- Search for the infamous Loch Ness Monster from the beautiful shores of Loch Ness.
- Learn the art of producing Scotch whisky during a distillery tour and tasting.
- Witness the remarkable skills of working Scottish sheep dogs.
- Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace*, St. Andrews, Dunrobin Castle**, Orkney Islands, Loch Ness, Isle of Skye, Armadale Castle***